"Well, I've been sitting her all evening with an ice pack on my head because, as I came in through the family room, I ran across the family room and clobbered myself and hope I don't have a black eye tomorrow. (Pretend sob) I've been sitting here all evening after a delicious dinner from Barbara, but only John and Barbara have been here and I've been bored. But now my little Michael came home, so I'm happy as can be. Now I'm going to have fun. The computer's stupid. Why do we spend all our time just looking at the computer when we can talk to each other?"By the way, Mom's fine. A little bump on the head. Ah, she's never dull. Hello to all.
John
4 comments:
This is great! GramBlog...a new feature on the Barry Blog. It is wonderful that these pearls of wisdom from Gram are now preserved for our posterity...and our posterity's posterity.
posterity's posterity?
Gramblog - I like it!!
Rick - I am really enjoying your blogs. Apparently you inherited your father's sense of humor. Something I haven't been around you often enough to realize.
Sorry about the ND loss to SU this afternoon. But boy did we need a win!
I cry over the sensitivity of my Momma.
Post a Comment