Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Walk on the Wild Side

OK, I had told some of you I was wanting to do some sports writing. Well, I have been in touch with the North Kingstown Athletic Director and used him as a reference in approaching the NK newspaper (Good idea Rick!).

The NK Standard Times is interested in my contribution as a freelance writer. They have asked me to attend a couple sporting events and submit my 'work'. So, I will be attending NK High School events and writing articles for the Sports Editor's review.

It may take some training, or maybe not. Either way, I will find a way to achieve this goal as part of my 'Bucket List'. Please wish me luck. I am excited and a little nervous. But it will be an experience!

UB

3 comments:

Rae said...

Wow, Bill, how exciting. Have fun, and please let us know when you are published.

Anonymous said...

That's great, Bill. Good luck with it. NK Standard times is accessible on the web at:
http://www.ricentral.com/content/blogcategory/99/237/

John said...

Best wishes, Bill!