Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brand New Look

Okay. I have been frustrated with the other template because, to my eye, the postings looked too squished together. I made an effort (a heroic effort, actually) to fix it, but none of the changes were satisfactory. In my desperation, I made the executive decision to change styles entirely. Personally, I find this easier to read (though I am still not entirely satisfied with the color scheme). However, if there is sufficient uproar, we can change it back to the original style.

Don't forget to sign up to receive email updates when someone posts to the blog. See below for details.

Ticklishly,

Rick

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Rick!

jtb said...

I somehow felt connected to the old look and will find it difficult to read the blogs going forward.

Jim

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The new look is snazzy, but I rather preferred the quaint old format, to tell you the truth.

Nice job setting up the e-mail updates, Rick.

Rae said...

I like the new look!! Nicely done!

However, what's with having to type in our user name and password to leave a comment, after we've already had to sign in just to look?

Rick Barry said...

This is not yet sufficient uproar; sorry Uncle Jim and Mike. If you can get a few more people to share your outrage, then we'll see.

As for your signing in problem...I'm really not sure why you had to do that, Rae. Hopefully it will fix itself...let me know if it doesn't and we can try to find a solution.

Rae said...

Okay, let me try and send this without filling out the name and password......

Nope - wouldn't go. Just the story of my life, I guess.

You've done more than enough getting this up to our, and more importantly your, liking. So, don't worry about - GET BACK TO YOUR SCHOOLWORK!!!

John said...

Looks nice, Rick. Thanks.

jtb said...

...sorry, my "uproar" was an attempt at humor...apparently I don't share that "rick gene" ...and for the record I have always known that Ricky was funnier than his father...

Anonymous said...

He's smarter, funnier, better looking. All's I am is older.

Rick Barry said...

No, Dad. You are also the better dancer.

Anonymous said...

My dance style has been compared to Jackie Gleason slipping on ice.

Rae said...

Since you brought it up, Rick, I always think of you when I see Jackie Gleason, particularly on the old Honeymooners series...

Anonymous said...

Drat! I knew I shoulda gone with George Clooney slipping on ice. (Then someone would have said I remind them of Rosemary Clooney and that would have backfired.)