Friday night, January 9 was a festive occasion at Cowesett Green. Rachele, Georgia, and Gram came by to have dinner with Ricky, Aunt Judy and Uncle R. Georgia spent a fair amount of time entertaining us and I thought he food was great, although there was some grousing about it
from the peanut gallery. (Ricky). Thanks for stopping by Rae and Georgia!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No, no.... thank YOU, Rick and Judy, for inviting us and for the wonderful evening. Judy wowwed everyone with a delicious meal (regardless of what one might have been lead to believe by Ricky's persistant grousing) and we were honored to be seated in Hall Hall. Judy is to be applauded for her patience with Georgia, especially while preparing not only a fabulous meal for the adults, but also a kid friendly meal for Georgia, and for letting Georgia sit in her lap for most of the meal.
I am thrilled that we are close enough to RI that Georgia and I can spend time with our extended family. And that she can get to know them and be more comfortable around them. And so that maybe the next time I tell her we are going to RI for dinner she won't spend the first 30 miles of the trip kicking, screaming and demanding to be taken back to Fairfield..... ;-)
Post a Comment