Friday, January 2, 2009
New Years Eve
Being the competitor that I am I wanted to be the first to post in the New Year! We had a nice get together on New Years Eve at Aunt Judy and Uncle R's. Featured were Uncle John, Aunt Barb, Uncle Bill and Aunt Cathy, as well as Gram, Billy and Mike. Uncle Rick's friend Glen stopped by as well. Mike and Billy were pool-playing machines. The highlight of the evening of the evening was when we all all got to sit in the living room (with Aunt C drinking red wine!) Thank you Aunt Judy! for allowing us to sit in there and for the fine food and frivolity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, Happy New Year to all of the
Barry's. We arrived back in CT Mon. (Dave and pups) and Tues. (Georgia and I) and were glad to have beaten the New Year's Eve storm. We had a very quiet New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, enjoyed lots of football and delicious meals prepared by Chef Dave.
Dave and I were very disappointed by the Colts loss earlier this evening, although Georgia, who was rooting for "the Blues; because don't you remember that's my favorite color?" was pleased with the outcome of the game.
Ran into Bill F. Barry while in Syracuse. Dave and I went to our favorite wing joint for lunch and he was dropping off equipment for a gig that evening. He was very excited to share his good news - he got engaged Christmas Eve. His fiancee's name is Lisa and she is in one of the four (!!) bands he is currently playing with. Have any of you guys met her?
Rick IV - are you still in town or have you gone back to South Bend?
We too were shocked and saddened by the Colts loss. :(
Post a Comment