Friday, January 30, 2009

GramBlog 1.30.09

Gram's over for dinner. Fun having her. Here's more from her:
I'm looking at my little Michael and he's so handsome. When I look at him I think of Grandpa because they were buddies.

I didn't go to crafts today. I don't think the girl showed up. Recently we had to make aprons and paint on them. I wrote on it, "I'm the boss. Jo Jo Barry"

I was just weighed and I only gained one pound after a number of months since I was last weighed.

Rick took me to the doctor the other day. It went very well. The doctor said, "No problem."

I had a fine meal today, and I don't have to eat again for a couple of days. Barbara is a fine, fine cook.

Next time I come I'll do some reading ahead of time so I have some fine things pouring out of my mouth (for the blog). Can you imagine what it's like having everything you say being quoted? It's a good thing I don't use swear words.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Mom didn't gain any weight.

Rae said...

Good to hear from Aunt Jo and that she is well. Can't seem to ever catch her, she keeps such a busy schedule.

UB said...

Jo Jo, it is great to hear from you! You go girl!!! Or something like that...