Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Villanova...

wins the NCAA Tournament beating Louisville in the finals. Memphis and North Carolina also in final four.

6 comments:

UB said...

Oklahoma over Michigan State

Memphis and Pittsburgh in Final 4

Rae said...

Pitt over Memphis winning the tournament. Louisville and Syracuse also in the Final Four.

BTW, Bill, I found I could change color and font of text when I wrote an original post, but not in a comment. Seems so unfair!

Rae said...

So, Rick, are you breathing a heavy sigh?!?! I really thought Nova was going down for a while there.....

Anonymous said...

They were just keeping it interesing. Won by 13. So you have Syracuse going to the final four and not winning?!

Rae said...

You know, I always pick the team I would like to win going all the way, and they never do, so I figured I'd be a little more realistic this time. Of course then I realized I had 3 Big East teams in the Final Four and really, what are the odds of that?!?

Rae said...

Nova's looking strong........ looks like you may have us all, Rick!!