I thought the prez was saying that we have to pay for each posting. The phrase "incentive payable" is ambiguous but, otherwise, this reads like a tax to me. Could be wrong. $.05
You are a funny, funny, man!! Unfortunately, your father is correct as it's a tax, not income!!
No, you have found a loophole in the plan. This is where the term 'fine print' originated. It had to be added because of intelligent people like you! Thank you for your creativeness!
Point of fact: I have no spare time on my hands...mostly because I wasted the time I had on amusements such as this rather than, say, reading for class.
Forgive me if I am repeating myself - the comment I just "published" did not appear (but maybe it will later?).... Your time definitely was not wasted - you were amused, I was amused.. And, frankly, I wish I had thought of it myself!
As an aside - way aside - saw Pink Panther 2 with Brooke yesterday (Valentines gift to me), funny movie - I'm into stupid humor - no comments pls - it was funnier than the first as well, which was just ok.
Saw a movie that Billy recommended, The Wrestler. Great movie! Mickey Rourke out to get the Academy Award for best actor. Rated R though, not a family movie.
108 comments:
1/100 of a beer
2/100 of a beer
3/100 of a beer
4/100 of a beer
5/100 of a beer
6/100 of a beer
7/100 of a beer
8/100 of a beer
9/100 of a beer
10/100 of a beer
11/100 of a beer
12/100 of a beer
13/100 of a beer
14/100 of a beer
15/100 of a beer
16/100 of a beer
17/100 of a beer
18/100 of a beer
19/100 of a beer
20/100 of a beer
21/100 of a beer
22/100 of a beer
23/100 of a beer
24/100 of a beer
25/100 of a beer
26/100 of a beer
27/100 of a beer
28/100 of a beer
29/100 of a beer
30/100 of a beer
31/100 of a beer
32/100 of a beer
33/100 of a beer
34/100 of a beer
35/100 of a beer
36/100 of a beer
37/100 of a beer
38/100 of a beer
39/100 of a beer
40/100 of a beer
41/100 of a beer
42/100 of a beer
43/100 of a beer
44/100 of a beer
45/100 of a beer
46/100 of a beer
47/100 of a beer
48/100 of a beer
49/100 of a beer
HALF WAY THERE!!!
51/100 of a beer
52/100 of a beer
53/100 of a beer
54/100 of a beer
55/100 of a beer
56/100 of a beer
57/100 of a beer
58/100 of a beer
59/100 of a beer
60/100 of a beer
61/100 of a beer
62/100 of a beer
63/100 of a beer
64/100 of a beer
65/100 of a beer
66/100 of a beer
67/100 of a beer
68/100 of a beer
69/100 of a beer
70/100 of a beer
71/100 of a beer
72/100 of a beer
73/100 of a beer
74/100 of a beer
75/100 of a beer
76/100 of a beer
77/100 of a beer
78/100 of a beer
79/100 of a beer
80/100 of a beer
81
82/100 of a beer
83/100 of a beer
84/100 of a beer
85/100 of a beer
86/100 of a beer
87/100 of a beer
88/100 of a beer
89/100 of a beer
90/100 of a beer
91/100 of a beer
92/100 of a beer
93/100 of a beer
94/100 of a beer
95/100 of a beer
96/100 of a beer
97/100 of a beer
98/100 of a beer
99/100 of a beer
1 Beer!!! This is great...if I do this every day, weekends are going to be much better.
I thought the prez was saying that we have to pay for each posting. The phrase "incentive payable" is ambiguous but, otherwise, this reads like a tax to me. Could be wrong.
$.05
Hello Rick IV,
You are a funny, funny, man!! Unfortunately, your father is correct as it's a tax, not income!!
No, you have found a loophole in the plan. This is where the term 'fine print' originated. It had to be added because of intelligent people like you! Thank you for your creativeness!
UB
Wow, rjbiv, do you have waaaay too much time on your hands...
And just so you know, I interpreted the stimulus package the same way you did.
Point of fact: I have no spare time on my hands...mostly because I wasted the time I had on amusements such as this rather than, say, reading for class.
Forgive me if I am repeating myself - the comment I just "published" did not appear (but maybe it will later?).... Your time definitely was not wasted - you were amused, I was amused.. And, frankly, I wish I had thought of it myself!
Funny man Ricky. Diane and I had a good laugh.
As an aside - way aside - saw Pink Panther 2 with Brooke yesterday (Valentines gift to me), funny movie - I'm into stupid humor - no comments pls - it was funnier than the first as well, which was just ok.
Jim
:-) Thanks, Uncle Jim. I'll keep Pink Panther 2 in mind...sounds good.
Saw a movie that Billy recommended, The Wrestler. Great movie! Mickey Rourke out to get the Academy Award for best actor. Rated R though, not a family movie.
Post a Comment