Monday, February 9, 2009
Breaking News: Erik finds new employment
Erik Arvidson, having staved off some withing attempts by his future father-in-law to change his last name to Barry, has landed a plumb job in Keene, NH. Erik will be a Merchandising Execution Associate for Home Depot. His anticipated start date is February 16. While it is in fact cool to have the word execution in your job title it, reportedly, does not entail actual executions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great News! While I was sorry to hear there will not be actual executions, I love the title anyway!
UB
Congratulations, Erik!
Congrats Erik, that's great.
Jim
Thanks for the congrats! Sorry to disappoint about the executions, however, I will have to run heavy machinery, which, if I am not careful, may result in accidental amputations, similar to executions! See you all soon!
-Erik
Post a Comment