The following has passed through both House and Senate and is in effect immediately. It is our new Pres' first successful effort to jumpstart anything.
Plan: Any new posting on the Barry Blog will realize a $.10 incentive payable at Camp Barry. Responses tp postings will pay $.05.
Now, on the surface, this plan may seem to lack any stimulus. However, income from this program should 'drive' spending at Camp Barry. I would expect the local economy would greatly benefit from this plan.
Additionally, it is the hope of the adminstration that there will be postings from more Barry's, in addition to those who post on a more regular basis. For some reason, this is of great concern to the Pres as well.
This program is in effect immediately. Please monitor your own activity and report at CB.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bill,
I think this is a great idea and it has already motivated me to send a comment I may not have ordinarily sent. Good work on doing your part in jumpstarting our weak economy!
UB
And, thanks for the chuckle.
A lonely man.
$.05
The prez wants more Barry's to post so he slaps a tax on all postings. I want a new election.
$.05
Post a Comment