Well, not that I've got your attention.... (that headline was from a Will Farrell movie.)
What do we need to do to get some blogging going? Shall I introduce some highly controversial issues? OK.
Will the Pats make the playoffs?
YES. THEY WILL WIN THE DIVISION!
OK, not controversial, but any opinions?
How about, should there be an auto bail-out?
ONLY IF THE UNIONS MAKE MAJOR CONCESSIONS, AND THERE IS STRICT OVERSIGHT.
OK, controversial, but may not be interesting to many. Any thoughts?
So, here's a good one. What should we add to next year's Camp Barry to keep it fresh and different?
HOW ABOUT RENTING A BOAT FOR A DAY OR TWO, EVEN IF WE GO TO ANOTHER LAKE TO RENT IT.
Any opinions?
Any other questions to get a blogging process going.
ALSO, BE CAREFUL BLOGGING. I LOST A GOOD FRIEND BLOGGING. HE DIDN'T WEAR PROTECTIVE GEAR AND WAS HIT WITH A BLOG WHILE HE WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION. PLEASE DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME. I AM A TRAINED BLOGGER!!!
UB
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bill,
So many topics.... my question/comment is regarding Camp Barry '09 - where? when? Same place as the last couple of years or are you testing new waters, so to speak, next summer? Dave's family has rented a house in Sandbridge VA (just south of VA Beach) for a week at the end of June. We're hoping to find some kind of doggy daycare so we can go.
Post a Comment