This is a great idea; a perfect way to keep in touch, report news, offer reflections, share photos...whatever.
Just to get things started, here are some pictures from Camp Barry. By the way, I set it up so that only people subscribed to the blog can view it.
3 comments:
Well, this is a wonderful method to communicate. Let me start with thanking Di and Jim for the outstanding dinner and wonderful hospitality. It was a great day. As soon as I figure out how to add pictures, I'll do so! U. Bill.
OK, becuase my kids spend their time on the computer, please note the following...
Bill, please empty the dishwasher and clean the garage.
Melissa, newspapers from family room to garage and clean kitchen floor.
Allie, rake the leaves.
Kevin, see Allie instruction above.
Dad
What a delightful way to have the children do chores. Ask that they go onto the family blog!!
Thanks Uncle Jim and Aunt Di for the Thanksgiving meal, etc. Very well done. UncleR
Post a Comment